Gaia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gaia

Kingory's Gaia League

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leauge progression

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
soundwave

soundwave

Leauge progression Empty
PostSubject: Leauge progression   Leauge progression EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 10:27 pm

Hi guys , a lot of us have reached the wall as in high knight !. to progress further requires us to capture a county. To me this seems a massive task on my own and guessing most of us arnt ready to do it solo yet ? If as a leauge we are to reach the top we need to work together , so if those that are capable , perhaps we can work out a plan where we all help one leauge member to capture a county ? It would take time and co-ordination and we would have to decide an order of who to aid first but i firmly believe it would be in the leauges intrest. I would be happy to sacrafice my troops to aid our leauge, whats everyone else think ? The stronger our leauge gets collectively the safer we all are indavidually !

soundwave
Back to top Go down
SilentN

SilentN

Leauge progression Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leauge progression   Leauge progression EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 10:50 pm

couldnt have agreed more.

im located somewhere around the NW side of Pole, and I'll gladly work together with anyone nearby to take down a county.

no guarantee but will try my best =x

===

anyone has an idea on the military strength of a county? (screenshots from chinese forum or something?)
Back to top Go down

Leauge progression
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaia :: Skuttlebucket (not game related) :: Chatterbox-
Jump to: