Gaia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gaia

Kingory's Gaia League

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunting down High Heros

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dragoneye

Hunting down High Heros Empty
PostSubject: Hunting down High Heros   Hunting down High Heros EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 11:30 pm

How to catch a high hero in wilderness?

About Kingory High Hero in Wilderness

Kingory sets its story in ancient China when memorable historical figures lived and legendary battles exploded.

In Kingory, there are some of the heroes that stand out of the crowd and have incredible Intelligence, Politics, Bravery etc. These heroes are no ordinary heroes you find in Tavern. They are what we call high heroes.

High heroes are often not available unless you have reached certain ranks. But sometimes they may appear in wilderness. Here is how you can capture them with ease.

1. Lock your target
Go to Tavern and use Gossip to find out high heroes’ coordinates and purchase their portraits if necessary to lower the odds of escape. But Gossip costs you 10 Diamonds/Vouchers every time.

2. Relocate
Relocate to the neighborhood of wilderness where high heroes reside. But Relocation Order needs purchasing. Remember this: make sure that the targeted wilderness is of lower level and has few troops as defense or the troops you send over there may just flee without a fight when outnumbered. In that case, you will have to spend again to locate the high heroes since he has panicked and gone. You must fight a dozen times to lower the Loyalty of the high hero in order to capture him/her more easily.

3. No Adv Relocation Order
I talked about relocating your city to the neighborhood of wilderness where high heroes reside but here is the trick: Adv Relocation Order prevents you from marching within the first 24 hours so it is only wise to just use Relocation Order. But in fact it is not necessary to launch an attack within the neighborhood of the high heroes. Use Cavalries to do it and you will be amazed at how fast they can do damage to your target city.

4. Tips
1)Reconnaissance level 7 allows you to check the level of the high hero.

2)You cannot know the high hero ATB until he/she is captured.

3) Prepare all kinds of jewelries for recruitment, because this time it may take 30 Carol but the next time it may take 5 Star Gem. You never know what kinda jewelries hit you, so be prepared. Make sure you've got enough jewelries for recruitment the moment you capture high hero. Usually, it may take 4 or 5 times to truly capture a high hero; hang in there fellow!

5. Some Wisdom from Other Players for Your Reference (Caution: non-official)

Cavalries must be dispatched according to the level of the targeted wilderness or you might suffer a tremendous troop loss:

Wilderness Level Troops
0 2 Cavalries
1 4 Cavalries
2 8 Cavalries
3 20 Cavalries
4 35 Cavalries
5 110 Cavalries
6 150 Cavalries
7 400 Cavalries
8 800 Cavalries
9 1600 Cavalries
10 3500 Cavalries

Take extra 10% of your troop for backup. It's better to be safe than sorry.

1. Gossip in Tavern
You must own a Tavern above level 5 to use Gossip, which is the prerequisite of capturing high heroes.

Click on Tavern and then Gossip:

2. Enter a name such as Lagasse, click Search, and spend 1000 Gold for the result.

Click Yes to see Lagasse’s coordinate and obtain his Portrait.

3.Click [Get Quest] to do the quest without coordinate or portrait, or click [Inquire More] to get his coordinate and portrait. Click [OK] to see his coordinate. Meanwhile you will get a Report.

4. Click [View] to see high hero’s city name and coordinate. You will find a portrait of Lagasse in [My Items] => [Quests]

How to Relocate

1. Enter Lagasse’s coordinate as follows

2. Use Adv Heirdom Order or Heirdom Order to temporarily lift your rank in order to capture high hero more easily. You need need all kinds of jewelries to catch high heroes, so be prepared!

Hero Attribute (ATB)
High Hero ATB is significantly higher than that of a hero recruited from Tavern. Use Elixir to reassign ATB to gain greater advantage over your fellow players. Here is the screenshot of Lagasse’s ATB.

Reassign ATB gives you control: you can adjust hero's Bravery up to 195! When appointed
as Castellan, heroes with high Bravery can speed up your troop recruitment tremendously!
It is all worth your while!

Roane is a hero with high Politics and well sought after by major players. Get him to be your Castellan to speed up construction in you city!

Suppose the high hero you want to capture is at the following coordinate: (52,225)

After using Relocation Order, I get this. See? But I am still far from my target. What to do? Move again!

Things have gotten quite differnt on my second relocaton. See? Now I am quite close to my target and I can launch an attack in no time! Use Relocation Order a couple of times until it gets you where you want!

Note: When high heroes are located at some of the Prefectures that repluse Relocation Order. Just relocate to a nearby Prefecture to launch attacks.
Back to top Go down

Hunting down High Heros
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaia :: Game Guides :: Hero Guides-
Jump to: