Gaia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gaia

Kingory's Gaia League

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leaving for the Empire

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Han Mei

Leaving for the Empire Empty
PostSubject: Leaving for the Empire   Leaving for the Empire EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 6:48 am

Greetings.

I would like to thank Gaia's leaders to have accepted me into their ranks several months ago.

Alas, I am leaving. I am joining one of our allies for several reasons.

The main reasons are that the Empire is the only strong presence where I am. By adding my forces to theirs, they would become masters of the region. We would bring great stability to the region too.

And no, it it not because the league is inactive, uninteresting, not helpful or any such thing. On the contrary, they have been there when I had questions and have been supportive too.

I hope you will flourish and prosper beyond what others expect.

May the emperor's hand guide you all.

Lady Han Mei.
Back to top Go down
SilentN

SilentN

Leaving for the Empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving for the Empire   Leaving for the Empire EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 1:16 am

To our Lady Han Mei =D

Given the circumstances, your reasoning is absolutely understandable. It is only our greatest regret to see you leaving us but, on behalf of everyone (including those who had not been online for some time LOL) I'd like to thank you for joining us thus far and made Gaia one of the TOP leagues since day 2 of the server !

We wish that you'll enjoy your stay with our ally Empire and note that you are more than welcomed to return to our forum here if you needed any info.

God bless and take care. ^_^

Best regards,
Smex
Gaia Elder.
Back to top Go down

Leaving for the Empire
Page 1 of 1