Gaia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gaia

Kingory's Gaia League

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fast Hero Leveling to 50

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JKnight

Fast Hero Leveling to 50 Empty
PostSubject: Fast Hero Leveling to 50   Fast Hero Leveling to 50 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:25 am

This is another stolen guide. However I don't feel bad about taking this one because you cant see the guide unless you post in the thread. Uber lame Mad anyways thank snow for this one.

========================================================================

Maybe a lot of players in Kingory may think that Its not important to have a high level hero or may even think that why so rush to had your hero up to lvl 100 so fast and so on...

Let me explain why its best to have a high level hero (BRV hero, not your PLT hero):

1) Higher level means your hero will have higher BRV stats. And when that happens, training of troops, attacking wildness, fighting other players comes in easy and fast. This is a important factor for attacking Metro cities.

2) Higher level means your hero will have higher MNV. MNV plays a very important part as BRV for your attacking hero. The higher the MNV, the more troops will benefits the hero's stats boost. This is a important factor for attacking Metro cities.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what you should do before you start your hero training?

1) Try to find a BRV hero best is with a base stats over 80, otherwise 75. (Base stats means at lvl 1 it should have at least 75 BRV)

2) Have a decent amount of troops (Archers mainly) before you start to train your Hero.

3) Have a decent rein for your hero to equip on. (Newbie set Donkey is a good choice)

4)*(Optional) Have your city build near a YT city (You will know why later).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) For hero of level 20 and below, train your hero using Archers and some meat tankers at high lvl wildness. Below level 10 train at around level 4-6 Wildness and level 10-20 train at level 7-10 wildness. For the amount of archers required roughly for wildness, refer to this guide: http://bbs.kingory.com/viewthread.php?tid=513&extra=page%3D1

2) When your hero reaches level 20, do not raise your hero lvl anymore. Store up your hero EXP till its enough for you to one shot hit up lvl 32. Why? The EXP gain for lvl at level 20+ vs at lvl 20 is not that visible, not too much of increase. Storing up your hero EXP and lvl will help you to save more gold to hire. If your hero is at lvl 20 with high BRV, the salary for each point added to stats will increase alot (From 20 Gold to 50 Gold). To know how much roughly the EXP needed in order to reach level 32, look over at this guide: http://bbs.kingory.com/viewthread.php?tid=371&extra=page%3D1. Or you can use this formula: (1/6)n(n+1)(2n+1)100

3) So when you have level your hero to level 32. Change your training venue to YT cities. Start from YT City level 8/9 first until you are confident enough to bring your hero go higher level of YT city to train. Same thing, level up your hero to level 42 and stop leveling until you find the EXP you want to lvl your hero. (Hint: A level 42 hero attacking lvl 10 YT cities can gain an EXP of 151290, whereas a lvl 43 Hero may gain only 144K++)

For level 50 onwards, I wont be explaining anymore as by now you would have figure it out what other ways that can train your hero fast. For some experienced players, they know how to train their hero fast. And going from lvl 50 to 90 is not a hard thing and can be done within 10 days. And within one day from level 90 to 100 or can say half a day will do.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some Tips for you to know:

- In order to train your hero faster, had your city placed near more YT cities. So within an hour, you can train alot of places and exp gain will be fast.
- All wildness and YT cities will require 1 hour of Cool Down (No fighting or conquering) in order to had the place at full force troops back again. Otherwise, the exp gain will not be at full.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Advance hero training guide will not be so fast out. Will only out when I see the game had progress till a certain level then will give you all a guide on how to train your hero from lvl 50 to lvl 100 even faster way (1-5 days required only). So for now, just stick with this... hehe.....
Back to top Go down
Phamer

PostSubject: Re: Fast Hero Leveling to 50   Fast Hero Leveling to 50 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 12:33 pm

so whats the best way to lvl hero's past 50? i seem to only be able to get about 1 lvl a day raiding towns.
Back to top Go down
SilentN

SilentN

PostSubject: Level 50 - 100   Fast Hero Leveling to 50 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 8:57 am

OK sorry for the late answer, didn't realise the question LOL

Anyway i'll just share my experiences, not yet proven to be the best way, but at least I've gotten a couple of level 100 heroes with these.

Also, I'm not quite sure with the last part of the guide written above, whereby it states that a level 42 hero should train by attacking level 10 YTVT city, because a Level 10 YTVT city can give experience up to 900k for a Level 90 hero, but there is always a cap on the amount of experience a hero can gain from each battle (thats why the 140k+ experience for a level 42 hero). When you can earn about the same amount of experience by attacking lower level YTVT cities, why bother sending way more troops to attack a level 10 city? In a nut shell, I think its very inefficient.

LEVEL 1 - 32
- Agree with whats mentioned above.

LEVEL 32-50
i think you may still train with level 10 wilderness and getting about 80-90k per battle? Otherwise Level 7 YTVT city should be good enough.

LEVEL 50-60
- Level 8 YTVT Cities should be good enough to provide max experience for your level.
- Not sure if its the best but I'm leveling up whenever I've gotten enough experience to do so, i.e. not accumulating exp.

LEVEL 60-70
- Level 9 YTVT Cities.
- Same as above.

LEVEL 70-100
- Level 10 YTVT Cities.
- Stop leveling at level 90, accumulate experiences, and get to 100 straight.

Also, the very last part of the previous guide says it takes 1 hour for total recovery.

Im not sure bout others but I realise that a level 10 YTVT can recover to almost full force in 30 minutes time. Im always sending my heroes on a 15 minutes trip single way, so its 30 minutes to and fro, and i need not stop to wait for the recovery. Experience gained ranging between 750-900k, variable depending on the type of troops spawned, but the difference is clearly insignificant at this stage.

Level 10 wilderness in about 20-25 minutes time.
Back to top Go down
Phamer

PostSubject: Re: Fast Hero Leveling to 50   Fast Hero Leveling to 50 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 11:53 pm

i specifically put towns next to lvl 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ytt cities to lvl heros with the appropriate number of archers in each one...lol..seems to work pretty well......just remember your pol and int hero's will need more archers than your brv ones.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fast Hero Leveling to 50   Fast Hero Leveling to 50 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fast Hero Leveling to 50
Page 1 of 1