Gaia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gaia

Kingory's Gaia League

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Smexy’s EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT A COUNTY (PART I - PREPARATION)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SilentN

SilentN

Smexy’s EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT A COUNTY (PART I - PREPARATION) Empty
PostSubject: Smexy’s EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT A COUNTY (PART I - PREPARATION)   Smexy’s EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT A COUNTY (PART I - PREPARATION) EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 6:58 am

Smexy’s EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT A COUNTY
- Tip to toe information including the way to get one on your own

This is a guide written based on many guides that I’ve read ( at least 7-8 ), as well as some of my personal experiences. It is written specially for those who had no idea about capturing a county at all. If you are confident with certain sections feel free to skip to the next part.

Hopefully some of our players may find this guide useful.

Also, this guide is strictly for Gaia members in Server 2 ONLY. Author’s permission is required if you wish to repost this guide elsewhere.

Cheers. =D
Sein (Smex)

====================================================================================================

This guide contains all the information you need to conquer your FIRST few counties and it will be separated into 3 sections:-
1) Preparation
2) Battle Strategies
3) After Battle

In fact there are at least 3 ways that I know of, but this guide that I’m writing now is probably the easiest of the 3. The other 2 ways are better for later stages when you’ve gotten more cities.

Good luck.

====================================================================================================

(1) PREPARATION

(I) Many have asked the amount of troops necessary to conquer a county, and here is my suggestion:-

a) 25,000 Rookies.
b) 12,000 Scouts (Believe it or not. They play crucial roles)
c) 25,000 Swordsmen
d) 40,000 Archers
e) 10,000 Cavalries/5,000 Cuirassiers (Optional, but advisable)
f) 12,000 – 30,000 Ballistae (Depending on your researches/Hero’s MNV/BRV, closer to 30,000 = less casualty)
g) 4,000 – 5,000 Battering Rams (minimum)

(II) It is advisable to have 1 of your city built directly next to the county that you wish to conquer, or at most 2 squares away, and you’ll launch your attacks from this city, UNLESS you:-

(a) have very fast reins e.g. arena rein that 60% speed
(b) want to train more troops but trust me you’ll really have a hard time maintaining their food consumptions.

(III) You can have up to 6 cities at nobility High Knight, but it is advisable to have up to 5 cities only
- otherwise you’ll have to abandon one of your 6 cities before you conquer a county, which I feel that it is a waste of your time and resources to build up the city. Nonetheless, some argued that one may need 6 cities to support the amount of troops necessary to conquer a county. Personally I’ve done my preparation with just 5 cities, but if you are not an active player, just build 6 and remember (!!) to abandon one before you conquer a county. It makes your life easier that you’ll have less worry for food sources. *Note: the city that you wish to abandon, make sure it is not the one that you are going to launch your attacks from. -__-“

(IV) At least 2 BRV heroes. The higher level they are the better it is.

(V) Buildings
- City where you are going to launch your attacks has extra slot in Hero Lounge for the Epic Hero residing within county. Get a portrait from tavern if you failed to capture the hero when the county’s allegiance dropped to 50%, otherwise what's likely to happen is that the hero would runaway after you’ve successfully conquered the county. Also, Level 9/10 Rally point preferred, and Level 7 College for important techs up to Leadership.

(VI) To conquer County, your Military Rank must reach Major

(VII) Be prepared to face your worst nightmare. :p cause’ you’ll need at least 9 hoursto conquer a county.

Good luck, again.
Back to top Go down

Smexy’s EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT A COUNTY (PART I - PREPARATION)
Page 1 of 1