Gaia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gaia

Kingory's Gaia League

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Marauding Wilderness and YT cities

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JKnight

Marauding Wilderness and YT cities Empty
PostSubject: Marauding Wilderness and YT cities   Marauding Wilderness and YT cities EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 11:22 am

I guess at this point there is no use in pretending I do any actual work in order to aquire these guides, but for the sake of all of you who are too lazy to make an acount in the kingory forums and post so you can see this information I am willing to bear the mantle of plaigerist. Thats right, like Jesus, I am suffering for your sake. This guide comes from snow so thank him if you get the chance.

==========================================================================

Target Place: Wildness, Maraud NPC City (YT City)
Main Force: Archer
Meat Tanker: Rookies, Pikeman, Swordman
What Troops you will Encounter: Rookies, Pikeman, Swordman, Archer and Cavalries
Amount of Troops required to win battle:

Level 1 YT City = Level 4 Wildness = 80 Archers Required
Level 2 YT City = Level 5 Wildness = 160 Archers Required
Level 3 YT City = Level 6 Wildness = 400 Archers Required
Level 4 YT City = Level 7 Wildness = 800 Archers Required
Level 5 YT City = Level 8 Wildness = 1600 Archers Required
Level 6 YT City = Level 9 Wildness = 4000 Archers Required
Level 7 YT City = Level 10 Wildness = 5000 - 8000 Archers Required
Level 8 YT City = 9000 - 16,000 Archers Required (Can be less depending on how good your hero is)
Level 9 YT City = 30,000 - 40,000 Archers Required (Can be less depending on how good your hero is)
Level 10 YT City = 40,000 - 80,000 Archers Required (Can be less depending on how good your hero is)

*Note* For level 9 and 10 YT city, the reason why that you bring so many archers is that you sometimes may encounter alot of archers/swordman/cavalries. Thus, bring more is better than had your archers die.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: ...My Suggestion...   Marauding Wilderness and YT cities EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 12:00 pm

Sorry but no matter WHAT this says... ALWAYS scout out the target BEFORE attacking
Back to top Go down
https://gaia.canadian-forum.com
Laelie

Laelie

PostSubject: Re: Marauding Wilderness and YT cities   Marauding Wilderness and YT cities EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 12:10 pm

Yeah I put up a scouting guide for people with low recon
Back to top Go down
Ethercruiser

PostSubject: My Wilderness Forces Guide   Marauding Wilderness and YT cities EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 5:51 am

I thank JKight for the above information, but these are my recommendations:

1. For Level 3 Wilderness: 75 Archers + 25 Pike/Sword
2. For Level 4 Wilderness: 150 Archers + 50 Pike/Sword
3. For Level 5 Wilderness: 300 Archers + 100 Pike/Sword
4. For Level 6 Wilderness: 600 Archers + 200 Pike/Sword
5. For Level 7 Wilderness: 1.2K Archers + 400 Pike/Sword
6. For Level 8 Wilderness: 2.5K Archers + 800 Pike/Sword
7. For Level 9 Wilderness: 5K Archers + 2K Pike/Sword

I have not yet tried a Level 10 Wilderness, but would try 10K Archers + 4-5K Pike/Sword.

This seems to work with relatively low level "heros". Higher level heros will need less troops.

Try to close range with your Archers without getting counter-attacked, as Archer effectiveness increase with decreasing range.

Keep troops initially in "Defensive" mode when facing both enemy Archers & Cavalry. The Cavalry will charge and you can knock them out with your Archers first. Then have Archers advance & knock out enemy Archers next.

Boost Archer range by researching "Projectile" and boost Archer tempo by researching "Navigation". Try to always get the "first shot".

Send in Scouts a few minutes before your attacking "Conquering Force" arrives to make sure attack will win (you can send them in after your attacking force is sent). If Scouts find something unexpected, you can cancel/recall attacking force.

Try not to send more than about 1-1.5 times the number of defending troops to avoid defenders from just "running away". After conquering Wilderness Area, you can send in more Laborers/Scouts/Rickshaws to do the harvesting. I send in 300 Scouts/300 Laborers/>=20 Rickshaws/ Hero >= level 10 in each Wilderness >= Level 3 and have them harvest 12-24 hours before reaping & have done good. I'm not sure what the optimum number of harvest troops are, but I like the results I get with these numbers & types.
Back to top Go down
SilentN

SilentN

PostSubject: YTVT Cities   Marauding Wilderness and YT cities EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 5:34 pm

just sharing some of my experiences..

With a Level 50 hero (BRV) (I think Level 30-50 shouldnt have much difference) and some high level tech (at least Level8 i think?)

Usually I'd bring
Level 7 YTVT City: 33333 Archers, no casualty, full battle control
Level 8 YTVT City: 44444 Archers, no casualty, full battle control
Level 9 YTVT City: 55555 Archers, no casualty, full battle control (maybe not, but its always advisable to take control)

Level 10 is a bit tricky:

With a Level 65-88 hero (BRV), usually I'd bring along 90,000 Archers (i.e. Pure Archers @ Level 9 Rally Point) + full battle control, no casualty.

Tried with 70,000 Archers and 20,000 Cavalries too, full battle control, and suffered around 200 Cavs lost at the end of battle

Also tried with 90,000 Archers, not controlling the battle, defensive by default, and I lost... around 5k archers. (I was Level 83)

Marauding Wilderness and YT cities Battle10

Also. always bring along at least 3 times the number of YTVT archers if you wanted to kill all the archers in 1 shot from far. (ratio about 3 : 1, Close range = half the amount, i.e. 1.5 : 1)

Scout, Scout, and Scout. You only need 1 scout for any YTVT citites.

===

Only for reference, you might need more troops if your hero is of lower level and/or if you had lower tech level.

===

IGN Smexy

Last edited by SilentN on Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SilentN

SilentN

PostSubject: Wilderness   Marauding Wilderness and YT cities EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 5:44 pm

Level 7 Wilderness, I'd bring 1,111 Archers (don't remember)

Level 8 Wilderness, I'd bring 3,333 Archers (don't remember)

Level 9 Wilderness, I'd bring 6,666 Archers

Level 10 Wilderness, I'd bring 11,111 Archers

- pure archers.
- they never runaway
- 0 casualty
- enough to eliminate enemies.
- even though without battle control most of the time, but with decent heroes and high level tech
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marauding Wilderness and YT cities   Marauding Wilderness and YT cities Empty

Back to top Go down

Marauding Wilderness and YT cities
Page 1 of 1