Gaia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gaia

Kingory's Gaia League

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Common Questions: Wilderness

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Laelie

Laelie

Common Questions: Wilderness Empty
PostSubject: Common Questions: Wilderness   Common Questions: Wilderness EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 11:42 am

Again, taken from the Kingory site. Please check here before asking questions, your answer might be here!

1) I have a hero in the city, how come I dont see him in my hero selection when I wanna maraud/conquer?
- Your hero could be holding a position in the city (Castellan / Captain General / Military Advisor) which means You have to dismiss him from duty first before you can send your hero out with troops. Note: Only heros with Idle status can be send out of city.

2) How come I keep getting "You can't conquer/maraud a place without a hero" message whenI have troops?
- You must bring a hero along when ever you want to maraud or conquer a place and gathering at wildness. Only dispatch / transport / scout does not requires you to bring any hero.

3) I want to get pearl / corals, how do I get?
- Items under the jewel section are obtainable through wildness via gathering in it. Note: you need a hero with troops to gather.

4) I can only recall my troops via abandoning the wildness, is there another way to keep wildness while I can have my troops back?
- You need not abandon the wildness in order to get your troops back to city. You can Recall them back via "Wildness in Control"(Short-cut from the button beside your idle population) or "Wildness" via clicking the government. Click on the wildness that your troops station at, and click on recall.

5) How come I can't send my troops back even if I recall them?
- Your troops could be in gathering status. Any troops that are in gathering status can't be recalled back. You need to reap first before you recall.

6) I have a few multiple troops in different wildness and the status are in "Garrison" status, how come I click total gathering and yet I see some troops are still in "Garrison" and not "Gathering" status?
- You could have dispatch troops without any hero, Troops without any hero in the wildness cant start gathering.

7) If I had dispatch two troops to a same wildness, what will happen?
- The two troops will be combined as one. Example: You dispatch 50 labourers for first team(with hero), and 100 pikemen for second team(Without hero). These 2 teams will then be combined as one troop in the wildness.

Cool If I had dispatch two troops with heros to a same wildness, what will happen?
- Only one team will be gathering and another team wont be gathering even if it stated that troops are gathering. Only one team can gather in one wildness.

9) If I had 2 teams in the same wildness, If I recall, what will happen?
- You must select which team (which hero you want to recall it back) you want to recall back. Note: If one of the team has already begin to gather, you are unable to recall that team.

10) If I accidently send a second troop to a wildness that already has a troop gathering at there. What will happen if i hit the "Total Gathering" option under the "troop - Gather"?
- When this happens, the first team that was gathering (Example: 1st team had gathered for 3 hours) will restart gathering. Which means if the team had already gather for 3 hours, the timer for the gathering will be reset.

11) How come I see my troop status are not constant? (Gathering, gathering, Garrison, Gathering)
- If you had sort your troop by "Expedition Set Off", that means it will be sorted as which team leaves the city first. You may have your 3rd team reaches wildness and start gathering first. But when your first team reaches the wildness, you will see your first team troop appear at the first line instead of the last line.

12) Under what case that I can send my troops out without heros?
- Scouting, Dispatching, Transporting of armies, resources does not requires you to bring a hero along. Only Maraud, Conquer and gathering(You cant gather without a hero) requires a hero in order to perform the task.
Back to top Go down
jodain

PostSubject: Re: Common Questions: Wilderness   Common Questions: Wilderness EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 5:59 am

Another question:

I know that the Wilderness slowly decreases in level, is there a way to get them to increase again?
Back to top Go down
Jason
Admin
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Common Questions: Wilderness   Common Questions: Wilderness EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 2:15 pm

Heres a way to keep your wilderness level jodain. The time starts to countdown when you conquer a field, exactly 24hours later the wilderness level will then go down. So heres the trick, for example you conquered a lv10 lake today at 09:00, the lake will only go down to lvl9 at 09:00 tomorrow. What you need to do now is abandon the lake and conquer it back before 09:00 tomorrow. Probably abandoning the lake at 08:00 and then conquer it back, so you have about an hour to do so. The process repeats and you can keep your lv10 lakes as long as you want to.
Back to top Go down
SilentN

SilentN

PostSubject: Re: Common Questions: Wilderness   Common Questions: Wilderness EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 1:09 am

agree =D (thats what ive been doing XD)
Back to top Go down
jodain

PostSubject: Re: Common Questions: Wilderness   Common Questions: Wilderness EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 2:53 am

Thanks for the advice guys!
Back to top Go down
Laelie

Laelie

PostSubject: Re: Common Questions: Wilderness   Common Questions: Wilderness EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 5:50 am

No problem ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Common Questions: Wilderness   Common Questions: Wilderness Empty

Back to top Go down

Common Questions: Wilderness
Page 1 of 1